Australian Consulate-General, Shanghai
Under direction of the Public Diplomacy Manager, the Public Diplomacy Officer coordinates the Consulate’s public diplomacy and alumni engagement programs in Shanghai and East China, plans the Consulate’s social media/newsletter content. The Officer may also undertake political, economic and trade research, and support on key events as required.
Your application, written in English, addressed in the title ‘Application for Public Diplomacy Officer + your name’ must include:
- A one page pitch of no more than 1000 words outlining how your skills, experience and qualifications make you the best person for the job;
- Curriculum vitae including your nationality and country of residency. If you are an Australian citizen in China, please advise your Chinese visa category.
- Contact details for two work-related referees (at least one should be your current or recent supervisor)
Applications and inquiries should be emailed to [email protected]. Closing date for applications is 5pm, Thursday 06 October 2022. Please consider your application unsuccessful if you have not received any contact within four weeks from the closing date.
Australian Consulate-General, Guangzhou
Under general direction, Visa Processing Officers are responsible for the assessment and/or finalisation of visa applications. Visa Processing Officers undertake these duties while also completing appropriate verification activities to ensure the integrity of the migration program.
Submit an application via email to [email protected] by 9.00am, Monday 26 September 2022. Applications received after the closing date and time may not be considered. The subject line of your email should include the Position Title you are applying for.
Your application, written in English, should include:
- Completed ‘Application for Locally Engaged Staff Employment’. See Attachment A.
- Your application pitch (maximum 500 words). See Attachment B.
- Curriculum Vitae (maximum 2 pages).
Applications must be in either Microsoft Word or PDF format, with a maximum email size of 3MB.
For inquiries regarding this position, please contact the Human Resources section at [email protected].