Australian Citizenship for Australian children born in China
Hospitals and Medical Services (a small selection)
Emergency Services in China
Birth, Death and Marriage Certificates
Applying for a Tax File Number (TFN)
APEC Business Travel Card
Customs & Quarantine
Australian Government Benefits, Payments and Services
Services Australia International Services
Returning to Australia
Driving in Australia
Freqently Asked Questions: Australian in Shanghai
- Your consent is required before we can disclosure your personal information to selected individuals/organisations.
|What we can and cannot do
- give you legal advice, interpret or translate documents, though we may provide details of some local lawyers.
- intervene in another country's court proceedings or legal matters including employment disputes, commercial disputes, criminal cases and family law matters or child custody disputes.
- get you out of prison or prevent you from being deported.
- post bail or pay your fines or legal expenses.
- enforce an Australian or any other custody agreement overseas or compel a country to decide a custody case.
|Translation and Interpreting Services